Leo & Sagittarius Consulting (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. ensures global opportunities to the youth of Maharashtra, particularly in Japan, Germany, the USA, Australia, and Europe.
L& S will be promoting employability, employment and entrepreneurship
Kavi Luthra, CMD, L & S, signed an agreement with the Government of Maharashtra in the august gathering of :
- His Highness Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari – Governor of Maharashtra,
- Honourable Shri Eknath Shinde – Chief Minister of Maharashtra;
- Honourable Shri Devendra Fadnavis – Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra;
- Honourable Shri Mangal Prabhat Lodha – Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, M.S;
- Honourable Smt. Manisha Verma – Principal Secretary, Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Department, M.S.
We know that for students, the right kind of on-the-job training, structured mentorship or short/ long term summer programs benefits them and creates career avenues. We are tied up with universities / Industry associations / sectors from all over the globe who are ready to invest in the immense talent that this country has and this is required to bridge this employability gap. At L & S our promise is to find solutions to the need of the hour: to strengthen our youth by looking internationally for the available tools and infrastructure for skill building.
Our first round of success stories prove that we are on the right path to provide our students the help and assistance they need to look forward to a shining bright and successful career in the country of their choice. We have received superb response from college students throughout Maharashtra and achieved the numbers of 102 enrolments of which 26 are for Germany and 76 for Japan.
Four such young professionals in the making will be leaving for Germany this September.
1. Kaustubh Shejul, based out of Aurangabad, has completed his diploma in Electrical Engineering. His father is a retired State Govt Servant. He has been selected to work with Dimar and Schulz in Construction, Germany.
2. Yashraj Pawar, from the city of Nashik, has completed his diploma in Civil Engineering. His father works in a company in Sinnar MIDC . He has been selected to work with Eggers Group in construction in Germany.
3. Ritesh Deshmukh, son of a Nasihik farmer is a management graduate, and has shown keen interest to work in the hospitality sector. He has been selected to work with Burger King and will be training to become a system gastronomy specialist followed by a management role in the same company.
4. Archisha Bansal, is from Bareli Uttar Pradesh and her father is in the hospitality industry, now working in Qatar as a manager. After completing her 12th grade in the Commerce stream, Archisha has also shown keen interest to work in the hospitality sector. She has been selected to work with McDonalds and will be training to become a s system gastronomy specialist followed by a management role in the same company.
On completion of the training all of the young men and woman above, will be getting a permanent job of approximately 2300 Euros with an opportunity to apply for a permanent residency status in Germany.
Another L&S success story, comes from Chiplun, a very small town in the district of Ratnagiri In which five students from Sahyadri Shikshan Sanstha have been selected for the program in Germany.
Another L&S success story, comes from Chiplun, a very small town in the district of Ratnagiri In which five students from Sahyadri Shikshan Sanstha have been selected for the program in Germany. They will be path breakers in the town of Chiplun, the first generation to have broken all kinds of ceilings to reach out to the global marketplace and make their futures.
They will be path breakers in the town of Chiplun, the first generation to have broken all kinds of ceilings to reach out to the global marketplace and make their futures.
Similarly, Rohit Tupat and Prajwal Jadhav from Tuljaram Chaturchand College, Bararmati join the German group in Food Technology and they have been selected for a dual degree in the hospitality industry and Rushikesh Rajgire from Arts Commerce and Science College, Ahmednagar, has been selected for a dual degree in the hospitality industry.
On the other hand, our candidates selected for the Japan internship program will also be flying to Japan from September onwards. For more news on them, watch this space.
Launched by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Government of India and the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
Leo & Sagittarius Consulting (opc) Private Ltd. is the first to initiate this along with the sending organisations. With the support of Mr. D A Dalvi – Director , Mr. K W Khatavkar Jt. Director Mumbai , Mr. Sidam DVO Thane . Mrs. Mane Madam Principal ITI Thane and the entire team of Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, we conducted this interview at ITI THANE — first time in Maharashtra.
Out of 15 candidates, 9 got selected with the first company itself, many more candidates will follow. Among the 9 candidates chosen, 2 female candidates were selected–
Sadhana Khawase RAC Mechanic from ITI Katol Dist Nagpur and Rohini Gaikwad Electrician from ITI Parbhani were selected — again for the very first time in India under the above scheme in automobile trade. The candidates will now complete all the documentation and fly in August 2023.
We wish all the candidates all the very best for their career.